Welfare Diana

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When I was very young I often made little ships out of paper and when it rained I used to put them on the water and see how they were flushed away by the sweeping little waves from our courtyard. After the rain I could see them run aground in some puddle of mud...but no worry..the next rain was soon to come. It used to rain a lot those days and so my happiness grew. It took me more than a decade to see my first big and real ship..and there she blows...

To download the image just click on it and then save it, it is absolutely free, however if you like what you found here consider making a DONATION!

online poker

0 comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory Photo blog blogs
Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori
Free Automatic Backlink Best Backlinks daily Bookmarks Free 1000 Backlinks Auto Dofollow Backlinks Backlinks Builder Dofollow Backlinks Free Hundred Backlinks